Sometimes it's the simple things that are best. This is one of those really easy sides that is fairly healthful and perfectly delicious. We had them with some barbecue tonight and it definitely satisfies the french fry craving. In fact, I like sweet potato fries better than regular fries. I could probably eat them forever. These are, in my opinion, really good when dipped in some homemade mustard, too!
Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- Olive oil or olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Peel sweet potatoes and slice into wedges. If using olive oil, put wedges in a boil, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Toss to coat. If using olive oil spray, spread wedges in a single layer on baking sheet, spray with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake wedges for 15 minutes, then flip them over. If using spray, spray the other side and sprinkle with salt. Bake another 10-15 minutes until golden brown and they've reached desired crispness.
- Sprinkle with more salt, if desired.
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment!